Sabtu, 21 April 2012

Am I expecting too much?#imported from FB

Civil servant is the kind of job that I intended to avoid after I graduated from my bachelor university. I applied to become one cos my parent asked me to. I though the job is one hell of a boring job (that's what I thought)
I applied with the feeling of nothing to loose, as an unemployed one...hehehe
I did my test easy-going-ly
I never thought such behaviors cost me the acceptance announcement!!

Well, as I said, Civil servant is the job that I have no dream of become one. So at first I fight (so hard) my parent who were so keen in this job. I just didn't want to let my parent down...
Well...it is in the university,I suppose it contains people with academic background...in fact, it gave me the opportunity of a life time: studying abroad...

Today, I just realize that become an educator doesn't mean you act like one properly...
Today, I just knew that this high institution give no educated-behavior-guarantee...

How you would consider these?
phone ringing in the middle of formal meetings or seminars or class? with the loudest possible sound!
talking while the spoke person is in the middle of her/his speech?nothing related to the speech.. out loud!

I just hope that people just act following their titles behind their names

Now I am asking my self? Am I expecting too much?? or worse..Am I acting like one?