Rabu, 04 Desember 2013

The Journey to 3726 above sea level part III: The return to Zero Level (The Dessert)

Ok, it took me quite some times to prepare this dessert, because this is December baibeh!..no need other explanations!

The dessert that I'm about to tell is about the rest of the journey after Rinjani.
The next day after we arrived in Senaru Village, with aches all over our body, we decided that we will avoid any activity that required us to WALK... It means that, we skipped the visit to nearby waterfalls, Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep. We were satisfied with just a view of a rice field which is a traditional rice field of Senaru villagers.
After finishing our breakfast, we headed to Mataram with a rent car and all we've done in the car was sleeping...

The plan was to just enjoy the days left without significant physical activities...and what we've done were....snorkeling, biking, swimming...as if our body haven't got tortured enough...

Yep! Now we call ourselves the sadomasochist travelers...

Here are some pictures taken...



Snorkeling site at Gili Nanggu
Gili Nanggu is considered as one of the best (yet) snorkeling and diving site in Lombok. Compared to Gili Trawangan, I prefer this island because it has less tourists. In Gili Trawangan, it maybe difficult to take a photo with just us like above.. :D


Leisure beach of Gili Sudak

Gili Sudak is no less stunningly beautiful. The combination of clear water and blue sky becomes a bliss for an amateur photo taker like me :p

A sunset that captured after several kms biking #Gili Trawangan


Harbor of Gili Trawangan
The last Gili we visited was Gili Trawangan. Beautiful island, but too many tourists. Not my type of place to visit for a vacation unless I have my own travel agency someday then the visit will mean business :D

Well, that is my dessert...

I hope you enjoy "eating" it as I enjoy "cooking" it  :D